Proton-Electrotex to Take Part in the International Academic & Research Conference “Energy and Resource Saving – XXI Century”
Engineers of Proton-Electrotex will take part in the international academic and research conference "Energy and Resource Saving - XXI Century". This conference will be hosted by the Orel State University from 8 to 10 December 2020 in an online format.
The main goals of this event are to develop and promote the latest scientific achievements, technologies and best practices in promotion of energy and resource conservation, digital technologies in the power industry and electrical engineering. Besides, it aims to stimulate the exchange of scientific and technical information for the further expansion of business contacts between domestic and foreign experts.
Proton-Electrotex will present the following reports:
- Belyaev AV / Design Engineer of Power Assemblies / .: "Approach to the analysis of technical condition of power IGBT modules by monitoring thermoelectric parameters".
- Gostenkov EV / R&D Engineer /: "Development of a method to control the temperature of an IGBT chip in real time."
- Orlov E. Yu. / R&D Engineer /: "Studying the properties of the semiconductor structure edge profile in power diodes and thyristors, and their impact on breakdown voltage using computer simulation tools".
- Sannikov MD / Process Engineer /: "Investigation of the impact of electrophysical properties of semiconductors on reliability of electrical installations".
- Savin I. Yu. / Design Engineer /: "Applying arc protection technologies in power semiconductor devices in order to increase energy efficiency and energy saving".
- Kazakov VI / Design Engineer /: "Application of computer-aided design methods to solve problems in simulation and production of single-chip power semiconductor diodes."
The conference was organized with the support of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Oryol Region, and the Academy of Electrical Sciences of the Russian Federation.
To request more information about the conference and papers of Proton-Electrotex employees please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or fill out a special form in the "Events Calendar" section.
About Proton-Electrotex, JSC:
Proton-Electrotex is the Russian leader in designing and manufacturing power semiconductors including diodes, thyristors and IGBT modules as well as heatsinks, voltage suppressors, resistors and measurement equipment. The company is located in Orel city and ships its products through its partners and distributors all over the world. Please visit website www.proton-electrotex.com for more details about Proton-Electrotex and its offer of products and services.
For further information please contact:
Press contact at Proton-Electrotex
Tel.: +7 (4862) 44-04-56