The company "Proton-Electrotex" is successfully engaged in the development and production of One Channel Thyristor driver and Dual Channel IGBT Driver.
One Channel Thyristor driver
One channel Thyristor Driver by Proton-Electrotex is a single-channel thyristor driver designed to control thyristors with a voltage class up to 1.8 kV and current up to 5000 A.
- Single-channel thyristor driver
- Can be soldered directly onto a printed circuit board
- Isolation by transformer
- Dielectric test voltage 3 kV AC
- Made to drive thyristors up to 1.8 kV voltage class
- Ultra-compact design 54x32x26 mm
- High output impulse current 3 A
Typical application are thyristor switches, pulse discharge devices, soft starters for asynchronous motors, rectifiers.
Dual Channel IGBT Driver
Dual Channel IGBT Driver is a plug and play driver, designed especially for 34, 62 mm IGBT modules with voltage class up to 1.7 kV.
- Dual Channel IGBT driver
- Blocking voltage up to 1700 V
- Peak gate current +/- 8A
- Output gate voltage +15/-8 V
- Interface 15 V logic level
- Half bridge and separate mode
- 2 level and multi-level topologies
- Dielectric test voltage 4 kV AC
- Isolated DC/DC converter
- Switching frequency up to 15 kHz
- Short circuit protection with soft shut down
- Supply under voltage protection
- Compact design 93x60x25 mm
Typical applications are solar and wind power converters, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), electric drive vehicles, railway, AC motor drivers, frequency converters, active rectifiers.