|Recommended Drivers:||IGBT driver DI215-17-E-1|
- Documents and certificates
- Datasheet IGBT MIDA-HB12SA-450N
- Application Note Open PDF
Description of IGBT Module MIDA-HB12SA-450N
The MIDA range of medium power IGBT modules is designed for compact systems requiring high performance and reliability. Mechanical ruggedness, high thermal cycling capacity and pressure contact design guarantee reliability and long service life of the devices.
The MIDA modules are based on modern Trench FS IGBT chips with high dynamic and static properties. The MIDA family currently covers the ICnom current range from 300 to 600 amperes for VCES of 1200 and 1700 volts.
It is easy to mount the module due to the standardized housing and the pressure contact design, while the flat shape with a height of only 17 mm allows to build very compact inverter systems.
The MIDA IGBT modules have a copper baseplate for optimal heat distribution and dissipation, and a thermistor (NTC) for thermal protection.
Dual-channel DI215-17-E-1 drivers are optionally available for the modules. They can be installed directly on the module or connected via a wired connection.
The IGBT manufacturing process of Proton-Electrotex is certified for compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, EcoVadis standards and has passed audit by the world's leading companies.
The low inductance housing and good thermal resistance make MIDA a good choice for various inverter applications. For example, the modules of this family are widely used in industrial drives, electric transport, renewable energy, UPS, power grids and rail transport.
In addition, Proton-Electrotex offers wide opportunities for products customization according to each customer’s requirements to technical specifications, connections and appearance of devices. Please contact the sales department to learn more.
Applications of IGBT Module MIDA-HB12SA-450N
The modules are designed to switch high power loads in converters, low and medium power electric motors.
Main applications of IGBT Module MIDA-HB12SA-450N:
- AC motor drives
- Voltage inverters for solar panels
- Industrial air conditioning systems
- High power converters and UPS
- Railway traction drives
- Agricultural and construction machinery
- Wind turbine inverters
- Power transmission and distribution grids
Features of IGBT Module MIDA-HB12SA-450N:
- Increased operating temperature Tjop = 150 ° C
- Low total dynamic losses
- Low saturation voltage values
- Effective switching frequency up to 10 kHz
- Insulation breakdown voltage 4 kV
- Storage temperature Tstg down to -55 ° C
- Copper base
- Al2O3 DBC substrate
- Ultrasonic welding of power leads
- Welding with copper wire
- Improved thermal cycling resistance
- ROHS compliance